We're moving to Atlanta... well Marietta, GA. Jacob got accepted to Life University yesterday. He will take 3 quarters of prereqs and then plans to start the Doctors of Chiropractic program in January. Let me say first that we are excited! However, we have a LOT to do to get to Marietta by July. We have a house to sell which we first have to get looking nice enough to put on the market! Jacob did agree to let me hire a lady to clean for me in order to get it ready to go on the market and maintain it for as long as I'm working full time (so through April 15). She comes on Friday I'm thrilled!! We also have to find a place to live in Marietta, I need a job and then of course we'll need daycare (and not just any daycare will do!) Then there are all the little things that go along with moving that need to be done as well. Whew! Stress!
For those of you who don't know, Jacob has wanted to do this for a while and I've always said no. He's always wanted to go to a school in St Louis and that was just too far for me to move. So we've compromised (Life is a great school and it's half the distance of the school in St Louis). If this is what is going to make him happy then I want him to do it! Talk about an investment in our future. I'm looking forward to it. It will be fun to be so close to Atlanta. Braves baseball here I come!!
Anyway, I decided to start this blog so our friends and family can follow our journey! Enjoy!
I'm Back! (Hopefully for good)
12 years ago
Ok, so when we come to see Nick and Mandy, we'll call so we can see you guys too! We can all hit up a b-ball game :)
ReplyDelete