Ok, so not yet but we do have a contract on our house! The purchaser wants to close the first week in May. AAHHHH!! I have a LOT to do! But I can't do anything until after April 15, except taxes, of course.
I was thinking about calling about a POD (you know, portable on demand storage) but I just got off the phone with a client who had a horrible experience with them (they moved her furniture from CA to AL without her asking them to and now they won't give her her furniture!). So now I'm looking into other similar options. I really don't want to have to move everything twice. We are planning to move in with my parents for a month or 2 until I get a job or Jacob starts school whichever comes first. Hopefully, I'll get a job in Marietta soon!!
Somehow it seems more real now. I hope Lou Ellen makes it through the transition ok. These are big changes for all of us but especially her. She's never lived anywhere but in our current house. I don't want to traumatize her at such an early age!
I'm Back! (Hopefully for good)
12 years ago
Good job on selling that thing quickly. I will be praying for your change.
ReplyDelete